Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had Thanksgiving for the first time at our house this year. All of Travis' family came down from Wyoming for dinner. I was a little nervous to make the dinner by myself, but there were no complaints and I think it all turned out great. It really wasnt as bad as I made it out to be, I may even do it again. I had a kids table all set up for the boys and they loved it, they could even color on the table cloth, so that kept them entertained during dinner. It was fun to spend some time with our nephews, since we don't see them often. We watched our share of Christmas movies and put up our Christmas tree. It was a great weekend.

3 comments:

katie said...

what no picture of your christmas tree?? c'mon linds! i want to see how pretty it looks!

your table scape looks great...i am totally jealous that you made thanksgiving dinner! i am sure it was fabulous!

Anonymous said...

It was fabulous for sure!

Your setup was amazing! And the boys had a blast! Kaden still talks about that little table that was just for him!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for having us! We really enjoyed ourselves!