Friday, February 5, 2010

The Nursery

BEFORE

AFTER

As you can tell the room was originally Hudson's, he has now moved onto a bigger and better room. The nursery is almost complete, we still have to hang pictures on the wall once she comes. Also my amazing sister made all my crib bedding and is still working on the quilt and a few pillows. I wish you could all see it in person because she did a wonderful job. I owe her big time. Travis and my dad put a lot of hours into it as well, I wish I could have been more help, but at that point I was only good for supervising.
I love the room and cant wait for our baby to get here and enjoy it too.

5 comments:

The Jubbs said...

It looks incredible. Have to admit, I'm insanely jealous! I wish I had a nursery for my baby! Instead he's jammed into a corner of my room sleeping in a pack n play! :) Oh well. You must have a name picked out with giant E on the wall. What is it? I think I missed it. Anyway, good luck! I hope she comes soon!!

Mindee said...

What an adorable nursery! You guys did a great job. Look forward to seeing pictures of the new little one!

Nicole said...

That is so stinkin cute. I totally love it. You have the cutest syle! I hope that she comes soon for you! Let me know if you need anything!

katie said...

absolutely amazing. it is so beautiful linds! i am really excited for you guys. can't wait to meet the newest and for sure cutest addition to our girls! hang in there...and if you need anything...i have no life! just call!

The Sheppards said...

Linds- the room is dang cute!! Everyone did an awesome job and you did the best part of supervising it!! :) I'm excited to come and see your house and little Emily!