Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Shower

My sister threw me the most amazing baby shower on Saturday. You can see that she decorated the house so cute. It really felt like a fairytale in a way. There was a great turnout and it was so fun to see people that I haven't seen for so long. It was just a really fun day and so nice to receive many of the essentials that we really need. Who knew babies needed so much stuff. I guess we are getting really close now, it still doesn't seem real. Hopefully one day soon it will really sink in.

Thanks Hil for my shower, you spoiled me again.

2 comments:

katie said...

soo cute! i love the boa around the chandelier! sounds like you had tons of fun! i am soo excited for this little girl to get here! good luck and as always...sending lots of love from california!

staci baker said...

Hey, Lindsay! I just found your blog from Nicole's. Congrats on your new baby coming soon! Do you mind if I put your blog on my blog list? Mine is private. I'll need your email address to send you an invite. You can email me at stacibaker5@gmail.com Take care!