Monday, January 4, 2010

The Countdown is On....

We only have a little over a month left until our baby girl is here. I cannot believe how fast these last few months have gone. We are busy getting everything ready, working on the room, (pics coming soon), having baby showers, buying the essentials and just getting ready for our lives to change. I know that this last month is going to fly by. We are excited as well as nervous. I have been very fortunate to have a fairly easy pregnancy which I am very grateful for. Lets just hope the rest of the time and recovery go as well!

2 comments:

katie said...

i am so excited for you guys!!! sorry that we didn't get to do lunch...my trip back home was so short. i feel like all i did was run around and do wedding stuff!!! i am anxiously awaiting the posting of nursery pics and of course...pics of the baby! good luck!

Sarah Carroll said...

I'm really excited to see your little girl!! You've handled pregnancy so well I can't help but being impressed! Just a few more weeks and she'll be here!